- In Power Plants, steam is more efficient when superheated. In heating or industrial processing, is more efficient when saturated. In those overheating processes, steam need to be controlled.
- Desuperheaters are used to control & reduce the temperature of steam (without pressure reduction), injecting water into the steam flow.
- Ring Style Desuperheaters , designed for large steam flow application, are made by a Pipe Spool (seamless or welded) with Noozles placed on Ring radial to the pipe perimeter. Water is injected from the Noozle, in order to optimizing the spray pattern and have a quick vaporization.
- Desuperheater Components: Outlets & Liners & Filters (welded tubes or perforated tubes used as internal components), Elliptical / Hemispherical Heads (hot r cold formed).
Gotti Production Highlights:
- Production: 100% in house production. 5 manufacturing departments fully dedicated, including Post Weld Heat treatment (PWHT) e Non Destructive Examination (NDE) , to control manufacturing process, time to market, cost impact.
- Design Industrialization: ability to industrialize any product, verifying manufacturing feasibility / detecting weak spots / suggesting product optimizing to designers.
- Alloy material in Stock: Gotti holds stock of Alloy Material (plates / pipes / flanges / bars) from 1st class European manufacturers, in order to offer fast deliveries and high quality components