- In Power Plants, steam is more efficient when superheated. In heating or industrial processing, is more efficient when saturated. In those overheating processes, steam need to be controlled.
- Desuperheaters are used to control & reduce the temperature of steam (without pressure reduction), injecting water into the steam flow.
- Probe Style Desuperheaters have a compact design for mounting in space constrained situation. They are made by a Water Inlet Flange welded to the body (lance) in various length, with a Fixed or Variable Spray Noozle at the end of Body Extension.
Gotti Production Highlights :
- Production: 100% in house production. 5 manufacturing departments fully dedicated, including Post Weld Heat treatment (PWHT) e Non Destructive Examination (NDE) , to control manufacturing process, time to market, cost impact.
- Design Industrialization: ability to industrialize any product, verifying manufacturing feasibility / detecting weak spots / suggesting product optimizing to designers.
- Alloy material in Stock: Gotti holds stock of non standard Alloy Material from 1st class European manufacturers (difficult to source on the market), in order to offer fast deliveries and high quality components.