- Control Valves are used to modulate flow of Steam or Water, inside Power Plants (Nuclear / Fossil Fired / Combined Cycle Power Plants) or Industrial Plants (Desalination Plants, Waste Incineration Plants, etc). Control & Regulation can be done in term of Pressure / Temperature / Level / Volume.
- Depending on Scope, we have a great variety of control valves and among those:
- Steam Conditioning Valves.
- Steam Attemperator Valves.
- Steam Converting / Cooling Valves.
- Turbine By Pass system (HP High Pressure / MP Medium Pressure / LP Low Pressure).
- Pressure Reducing Systems.
- Spray Control Water System.
- Body of Control Valves can be made with Forging or Casting or Welded Construction. The control can be designed with Globe or Angle or Z or T Configuration.
Gotti Production Highlights:
- Production: Gotti is specialized in Fabrication of Welded parts + Machining of all Valves components + Assembly with Forging / Casting in order to supply a Finished Valves ready for mounting with Actuator and Final Testing.
- Experience: Gotti reliability is based on more than 20 years experience on Critical Valves. More than 200 Severe Service HP regulation systems delivered per year.