- Inlet Noozle: steel stucture directing the water toward Pelton blades.
- Turbine Runner: physical element transforming kinetic energy of water into rotation of Turbine.
- Stator Frame: containing the Rotor, need to minimize vibration and noise level.
- Bearing Brackets: fabricated external structure of bearing, used as antifriction system of turbine axel.
- Ducts / dampers / flaps / butterfly valves: assembled structures used to modulate water control.
Gotti Production Highlights:
- Fabrication of Complex Product: up to 18 tons weight and 200 mm thickness, with hydraulic profile.
- Complete package supply: integrated fabrication (including PWHT + NDE), + qualified outsourced products and services (mechanical machining , pickling & passivation, painting) + packing and special transportation.
- Excellence in Hot Forming and Cold Bending of Plates / Pipes / Welded Structures.