Production range cover all types of Welded Body Valves: typically Large sizes (up to 120”), both Triple Eccentric with Metal Seat or Double Eccentric with Soft Seat, in carbon, alloy or stainless steel.
- Butterfly Valves are ON / Off valves used to Control Flow of Liquid under Pressure.
- Butterfly Valves are used instead of Gate Valves (Buttefly Valves are easier to maintain, with reduced overall dimensions and Lighter Weight , Low Pressure Loss in Complete Open Position ).
Gotti Production Highlights:
- Sizes: ability to Fabricate any size (experience up to 120”) and steel grade (carbon or stainless).
- Butterfly Valves Type: Triple Eccentric (with Metal Seat) or Double Eccentric (with Soft Seat).
- Body Type: any style (Flanged Body, Lug / Wafer Body, Butt Welded Body).
- Weldoverlay / Cladding: capacity to carry out Anticorrosive Overlay on Wet Parts (Inconel overlay) or Hardfacing (Stellite overlay).