… Ability of joining giving continuity ...
This department is the heart of Gotti company, based on the the experience of our operators leaded by International Welding Engineer (IWE) and International Welding Technologist (IWT).
Operations & Services:
- Welding Processes: TIG , Electrode (GTAW), solid wire (SMAW), cored wire and submerged arc welding processes (FCAW+SAW).
- Welding Positions: 6 welding positions, authomatic or manual welding, sizes up to 24 meters and 200 mm thickness.
- WPS/PQR: more than 400, covering in particular Low and High Alloy Steel from 1,25% CrMo to 9% CrMo, Duplex and Superduplex grades.
- Non Destructive Tests (NDT): we carry out
- Visual Test (VT) and Positive Material Test (PMI).
- Superficial Tests as Penetrant Test (PT) + Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI).
- Volumetric tests as Ultrasonic Test (UT) and Radiographic Test (RT).
- Other Mechanical tests: Hardness Test and Impact Test.
- Additional Lab tests: managed by external qualified laboratories.
- Welding Procedures (WPS/PQR): qualified in accordance to ASME IX, UNI EN ISO 15614-1, AD2000 Merkblatt HP2-1 2012, AWS D1.1.
- Welding operators : qualified in accordance in accordo a: ASME IX, UNI EN 287-1:2012, UNI EN 1418:1999, AD2000 Merkblatt HP3:2007, AWS D..
- NDT operators: qualified as per level II of UNI EN ISO 9712:2012 and SNT-TC-1A, with equipment regularly calibrated as per UNI EN 10204
Along with production we can supply Welding Book with
- WPS / PQR (including new Qualification development).
- Welders certification.
- Welding certification (parameters monitored and recorded).
- Filler materials certification.
- Dimensional control declaration.
- Visual weld inspection declaration.
- Non-destructive testing certification.
- Third Party certification (when required)